About our forum
Before you create an account with us and contribute to the forum, please read this important information about how the forum works.
What is the purpose of the discussion forum?
- To connect people with an interest or actively working in this field around the world.
- To generate discussion between diverse groups of people on topics relevant for all of us.
- To inform our research.
How will EURIKHA use my posts to the discussion forum?
We will draw from the topics, discussion, and examples you raise in this forum to ensure our research is informed by, and relevant to, those involved in the work we hope to capture.
Your contributions to the discussion forum will be used:
- To enrich our understanding of issues that are important to you, ensuring we keep our research grounded in the needs of the community.
- To inform where and how we look for the collective knowledge of users and survivors of psychiatry or mental distress and people with psychosocial disabilities.
- To guide our approach to archives and interviewing, e.g. the questions we will ask of our interviewees.
- To enable EURIKHA to be more inclusive of different perspectives which are not usually represented in published material, to broaden our approach to source material, and to fill in gaps in our knowledge.
This will guide our research process and direct us towards topics, events, legislation, groups or organisations, and perspectives which matter to you.
We will not use direct quotations from your contributions in any of our published work.